On January 12, 2014 COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara looked gorgeous on the Golden Globes red carpet! She wore a voluminous black dress by Zac Posen and a stunning statement necklace by Lorraine Schwartz. The “Modern Family” actress was one of the night’s best overall looks, including Best Dressed. The following is a breakdown of the bombshell’s beauty look from her own perspective! Sofia shares her makeup tips for the big award show night and the COVERGIRL products used to help create her red-carpet look. Hashtag: #bombshelling #goldenglobes
Sofia Vergara Dishes about her Golden Globes Look!
Step-by-step Glam quotes:
“For this year’s Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day – I wouldn’t think about leaving the house without it! – but of course it’s such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures so I have to look good! With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic.
1. To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
2. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
3. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye – tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
4. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
6. For me, lipstick is a must – I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it’s not me – I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
7. Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
Join COVERGIRL online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Facebook: www.facebook.com/COVERGIRL
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/COVERGIRL
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/COVERGIRL
o YouTube: www.youtube.com/COVERGIRL
o Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/COVERGIRLxo
o Tumblr: www.covergirl.tumblr.com