The Look: Sultry, youthful and voluminous Actress Saoirse Ronan
by JOHN FRIEDA
The Inspiration: Celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel was inspired by the construction and details of the Calvin Klein dress. “I wanted to give her an undone, textured blowout with a brushed out beautiful wave hand raked back away from the face,” he says.
How to Get the Look:
- He started by applying John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full™ Mousse all over the roots on towel dried hair. He then air-dried the hair with 100% cold air to achieve maximum volume.
- Then using a medium sized round brush, he dried the hair applying hot air to form the style.
- Then he divided the hair in two-inch sections and wrapped each section into a Velcro roller allowing it cool and set. He did this throughout the entire head.
- Before removing the rollers, he sprayed John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Forever Full™ Hairspray to set the look. He then removed the rollers, applying more spray to a Mason Pearson brush and brushed the hair into soft textured sexy waves.
- He then backcombed the front pieces of hair to create height for a sexy sultry side swept effect.
- To finish, he misted John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full™ Hairspray to lock in the style for the night.
The Look: Sexy, sleek and glowing Celebrity Selena Gomez
by BURT’S BEES
Makeup Artist: Hung Vanngo for Burt’s Bees
Step 1: Hung prepped Selena’s skin using the Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion with SPF 30 and Burt’s Bees Renewal Soothing Eye Cream
Step 2: To keep her skin looking fresh, he used the new Burt’s Bees BB Cream in Medium to even out her skin tone and to leave behind a beautiful, dewy finish
To finish Selena’s look, Hung decided on a soft and healthy looking nude lip using the Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Tulip Tide
Get The Look: Sultry and seductive Model Emily Ratajkowski
The Look: Simply Gorgeous
Who: Model, Emily Ratajkowski, needed a makeup look that worked for not one, but two stunning outfits on Sunday night so she turned to celebrity make-up artist and Rimmel London Makeup-Artist Ambassador, Jo Baker.
How to Get the Look:
- For Emily’s eyes Jo really put the emphasis on her lashes. She used three coats of Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara which not only lengthened from root to tip but the jet black formula set the lashes at a beautiful and upright curl.
- Jo kept Emily’s lip natural and unlined. She used Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Summer Angel, the perfect easy nude that kept her pout hydrated and looking perfect all night long!
- Emily has beautiful bushy eyebrows so Jo wanted to keep them natural and undone yet have them stay in place. She combed them through using Rimmel London Brow This Way Styling Gel in Dark Brown.
Get The Look: Pop of color on classic beauty Actress Jessica Biel
Hair How To: Jessica Biel’s Boho Chic Waves
Hairstylist: Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional
Inspiration: Off-duty model texture
1.) Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25) from roots to ends of wet hair to create a voluminous base.
2.) Blow dry mid-sized sections with a large Macadamia Professional 53mm Hot Curling Boar Brush ($49) to create a voluminous blowout.
3.) Create a middle part and wrap small sections of hair around a 1” curling iron.
4.) Once all the hair is in waves, use a flat iron to gently flatten the waves especially towards the ends yet keep the softness and volume up top. There should be no roundness at the ends.
5.) Spray Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo ($25) at the crown for a dry texture finish and use Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist ($31.95) from the mid-lengths to ends to create definition and shine.
6.) Finish the look by spraying Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray ($25) to the crown and through layers for light volume and texture.
Get the Look: Emma Roberts at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
Lauren’s Inspiration: Graphic glam.
Eyes: To create a modern look, she lined only the center of the lower lash line with Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Blackest Black and didn’t use any eyeshadow in order to create a more graphic look. She finished the eyes with Avon Big & False Lash Volume Mascara in Blackest Black.
Face: Lauren started with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. She added Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush and added Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Classic Aura.
Lip: She finished off the look by applying Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Ravishing Rose to her lips.