SALLY HANSEN LAUNCHES
MIRACLE GEL™ COLLECTION
Introducing 7 new monarch-magnificent shades to the Miracle Gel™ lineup
Give your nails the royal treatment! Sally Hansen MiracleGel™ will keep your manicure looking majestic with up to 14 days of color and shine. The revolutionary, #1 zero light gel manicure system boasts seven new splendid hues in its “Royal Splendor” collection. The Miracle Gel™2X Volume Top Coat must be used in tandem with the Miracle Gel shades to experience the long-lasting benefits of its no-light curing technology.
The “Royal Splendor” collection features seven new regal shades:
- Plush Blush This powder pink features a Hall Of Mirrors-esque iridescence
- Frill Seeker Stop searching, you’ve arrived at the perfect resplendent, creamy-peach shade
- Regal Rosé Wine and dine — or let them eat cake — in a sparkling pale peony
- Mauve-olous Take the throne in this beige-tinged medium-pink tone
- Off with her Red! Hold court with this vibrant, true red
- Can’t Beet Royalty Bring it to the boudoir in this rich maroon
- Prince Char-mint A refreshingly Versailles-worthy pale verdant hue
When applied over the Miracle Gel™ shades, the Miracle Gel™ Top Coat volumizes as it protects – more chip-resistant than regular nail polish! Once applied, this gel top coat provides a high-gloss finish and mirror shine.The result: The look of a gel manicure at home, without the trip to a salon! Miracle Gel’s two-step application is super-simple. First, apply two thin coats of Miracle Gel™color to clean, bare nails. Then, apply one coat of the Miracle Gel™ Top Coat. Natural light cures the polish, yielding a manicure that resembles a UV / LED cured gel polish. It removes easily with regular nail polish remover.
Availability: The Miracle Gel™ Royal Splendor Collection, hits shelves beginning July 2016.